For property owners, leasing their boardwalk apartments is another convenient way to earn. Airbnb, Tripping.com, FlipKey, VRBO, and others help people find alternative accommodations. But before you can rent out your boardwalk apartments, you have to prep your unit. This will help you attract potential clients.
Prepping your boardwalk apartments can be tricky if you have no prior experience. Here are some awesome ideas to help you get started:
- Prioritise Upkeep – You will have to shell out a few cash if you focus on maintenance. But maintaining your unit will save you huge cost in the long run. You may have to deal with unsatisfied renters in the future if your unit is not well-maintained. Moreover, you can’t demand a competitive rate if your property lacks modern amenities. Flat screen TVs, WiFi connection or kitchen appliances would help you sell.
- Rent Your Units on a Daily Basis – You will earn more by charging on a daily basis. While you may need to clean, your income will cancel out housekeeping fees incurred. This will ensure clients for your Caloundra holiday units and minimal vacant days. Be sure to organise everything to avoid any mishaps.
- Don’t Hesitate to Splurge on a Few Items – With so many boardwalk apartments, you have to exert effort to stand out. Don’t hesitate to add a few luxurious items or unexpected beach perks. You can add a few paddleboards or kayak in the mix as a surprise to your renters. This will make their stay more memorable and will put your Caloundra holiday units at the top of their list.
- Accept Booking Even During Peak Seasons – If you want to earn more, you have to make a sacrifice. Accepting bookings even during peak seasons is a great way to generate more income. It would also be easier to demand higher rental rates during peak times to boost your earnings. You can use your units during fringe seasons if you want as there will be fewer tourists by then.
- Promote Your Units – One good way to attract potential clients is to promote your units. You can list your units through Airbnb or VRBO and the likes. You can even list it through a local real estate manager. Adding coastal design will help you attract renters as soon as possible. Post pictures on social media and on your website so clients can have an idea of what you have to offer. The more relaxing and cozy your rental units are, the more you will attract clients.
These are a few suggestions on how you can prep a holiday rental Caloundra has to offer. You can always add personal touches that will make your guests feel comfortable. A photo booth, a guest book, and even a suggestion box are pleasant ways to make your guests feel at home. You can also welcome your guests with a bottle of wine as a compliment for choosing your business. If you want to find Caloundra holiday units, visit http://www.accomcaloundra.com.au.